My love.
You are so sweet upon my sheets.
When the blanket of stars sparkle above us.
And the moon covers us in an ethereal glow.
As I lay deep in your arms.
My Darling
Your heart beats in time with my own.
The slow rhythm like a beat of a drum.
I could lay upon your chest forever
Just listening to you ‘bom bom, bom bom’
My Sweetheart.
How noble and kind you are.
The flowers bloom beneath your feet
The sun always shines upon you so warm
The world loves you as much as I do.
My true love.
The depth of my heart endless for you.
My love for you is like a vast and swirling ocean.
One touch of your hand sends me on a voyage
I would die here with you.
My love.
Forever I am yours.
My heart is forever yours to keep
So let me lay down and hold you close.
I shall sing us a lullaby.
No comments:
Post a Comment